Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I will never give up on helping others!

I received this response today from a friend, whom I have not actually met in person. I blocked out her & her husbands name for confidentiality. 

I have been working with this girl on her health & fitness for a few months & she was making great progress. Her hubby jumped on board as well. Like anyone else she had some setbacks. She worked hard to overcome them. She decided to take the plunge & become a coach herself in hopes to open new doors in her life. Around that same time she had a traumatic life experience. She emailed me & told me that she was having a very hard time getting back on stable ground & that she was embarrassed that it was affecting her this way. She told me she needed to step back from the Coaching thing & focus on herself. 

In this business, my goal is to focus on others & help them grow personally. I told her that I would do whatever I could to help her & that I knew she would overcome this roadblock. We all experience things in life that throw us off. What makes these situations bearable is the people around us who give us constant support. I will do whatever I can to help her. I have no expectation in return, aside from expecting her to never give up! Reading this email tonight brought a tear to my eye because I simply cannot stand to hear that other people's negative comments affect some in such ways. It just goes to show how other people's insecurities can  affect people around them. 


Never give up on yourself.
Never give up on your hopes & dreams.
Never stop taking steps towards what you want.
Every day is a new day. 
One step at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment