Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A little SHOUT OUT for my recent Focus T25 Graduate!!

When I receive text messages like these:
I jump for freakin JOY!!! Seriously, this mommy of 2 little ones & part time Real Estate agent kicked some serious booty! She told me that she modified a lot of the moves so she wanted to do another ROUND before she moved on. I love that! It will be a whole new experience for her the second time around & I have no doubt that she will ROCK IT!

I love bragging about my challengers because these are people I watch daily with their struggles & victories. We are not perfect every day, NOBODY IS! And being able to share that & learn from it is invaluable. I can relate to these people on so many levels. Another part of this that makes my heart smile is that I did NOT know this woman prior to this. She found me via my Team Beachbody Profile & she reached out to me. Something about me connected with her on an intimate level & I was able to help her reach a goal. We have chatted over the phone several times & I feel as if I saw her on the street we would just pick up like great friends who haven't seen each other in a while. 

I never thought that I would connect with so many complete strangers that would seek me out & choose me to be their coach. This kind of journey, especially for women, is very deep seeded & most of us do not want to put it all out there for the world to see & I get that because I have been there. I was TERRIFIED when my coach told me to step out of my comfort zone & post my pics on social media. But, I did it. I do not regret it because I have helped so many people since then!

No comments:

Post a Comment