Monday, November 24, 2014

BBQ Pulled Pork in the Crock Pot

This is one of the easiest, yummiest recipes I love!!

In your crock pot place:

1 15 oz can of Organic Tomato Sauce (No salt or sugar added)
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp Organic Unsulphured Molasses
1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp Onion Powder
1/4 c Unfiltered Raw local Honey
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp Chili Powder
Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt

Stir these ingredients well.

Place in sauce 2 one pound pork tenderloins. I buy the 4 packs from Costco & use 2 per recipe.
Make sure the pork is covered by the sauce. Cook on low for about 6 hours. I opened mine at 5 hours & shredded it. Then let it cook for another hour.

There are many ways to serve this. The most popular is as a Pulled Pork Sandwich. I would be sure to choose a whole wheat, sprouted grain or gluten free bun.

I hope you enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment