Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ultimate Reset Spring Cleaning!

When the Beachbody Ultimate Reset came out in 2012 & I watched everyday for 21 days as my friends & fellow coaches went through their first round, I knew I needed to do this. I told Tom all about it & his reaction to me was that we would NEVER go Vegan! Well, I knew chances were we would not stay vegan, but I wanted to try the detox for several reasons, weight loss wasn't really one of them either. I was desperate to change my relationship with FOOD! I needed some extreme structure to help me out. In all my efforts to eat clean etc, I still needed to make some bigger changes.

After seeing people results & hearing about their experiences, it took me a few months but hubby finally agreed to do it with me. We are a team. There was no way that I would want to do it alone, besides it's way more cost effective if we are eating the same foods.

So I made the purchase of two Ultimate Reset kits & we read all the materials & started our plan of prepping & packing food. Since he was working the graveyard shift we needed to prep & pack all of his food. We were up for the challenge!

The end results were Tom kicking his 2-3 per night Energy drink habit. Currently it's been 14 months since he has had one. We both dropped our cholesterol in a major way & shed some unwanted body fat as well. Check out the pics for details on weight loss & cholesterol numbers. We also picked up some great habits & recipes that we eat on a regular basis.



We did another round in January 2014 just to Reset our bodies & start off the new year in a great way! This time around the prep was much faster & easier since we were familiar with the process already.
We have decided this is something we would do once per year.

Right now the Beachbody Ultimate Reset challenge pack is on sale for a great price!! There is a HUGE support group starting on April 16th. This group will include Carl & Isabel Daikeler as well! When you purchase a Challenge Pack & join a support group full of people doing the same program as yourself you benefit in so many ways. Questions being answered 24/7, experiences being shared constantly, support of one another, motivation to stay strong. People who join a challenge/support group have a much higher success rate!

If you are interested in joining this group & making some big changes in your health, let me know & we can talk details to see if this is a good fit for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment