Thursday, January 23, 2014

#TeamUnstoppable

This morning I am compelled to talk about my Team! I have been a coach for about 21 months. When I joined (for the discount) I had no intentions on making this a full time income. I sat back, made the time EVERY DAY to get my workout in & made better nutritional choices. I watched all these other coaches work the business side & I thought that I could NEVER do what they do. I don't know why, but I just didn't believe that I could. When I was placed in a private group of coaches on Facebook there were about 200 coaches in there. TODAY there are almost 1200 coaches in there!! Talk about EXPLOSIVE growth. The bug eventually bit me & I started to focus on helping others reach their goals. It didn't take long for me to realize that I could reach any goal I put my mind to & that I could help others do the same. That has brought a greater pleasure into my life on a daily basis.

We have Lawyers, Doctor's, Nurses, Insurance agents, Retailers, Law Enforcement, Military, Bookkeepers, Stay at home Mom's, Stay at home Dad's, single parents, grandma's, Personal Trainers. You name it, we have one on the team. It doesn't matter what your goals are, what matters is that you GO AFTER THEM!
I have seen countless coaches be able to LEAVE CORPORATE AMERICA in as little as 1 year, just by working part-time on their Beachbody business. That is INCREDIBLE! I cannot express how happy it makes me to see my coaches get their Shakeology for FREE every month. They are earning extra income for things they could not afford before. Like putting their kids in sports, going on a family vacation, a car payment or even a house payment. I know for me personally we have paid of THOUSANDS in debt & were still able to live our lives the way we wanted. No more sacrificing so much to get ahead. We took family trips without worry & it will only continue to get better. Oh and the trips, did I mention the trips? The trips that Beachbody sets you up with are just PHENOMENAL. I mean what other employer do you know who takes over the BIGGEST CRUISE SHIP in the WORLD?? Yeah, none other than BEACHBODY! That's right we are taking over Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas! The ENTIRE ship! How bad ass is that??? Oh & I earned that trip for FREE. Next year we get an entire All Inclusive Resort in CABO!


The year is 2014! This is going to be an EPIC year! There is no better time than NOW to join. The investment that you will make into a business & your health will pay you back ten fold! Anyone can earn an extra income, anyone can build their own business, anyone can be a BEACHBODY COACH!

I am starting a New Coach training group on February 1st. If you are interested in getting to know more please do not hesitate to contact me with questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment